Unable Login Office App Using Work School Account – Microsoft Office suite allows you to finish the several tasks in a very easy manner. You can download and install the Office application on your system to use it offline. But in case you wish to use the Online version of the Office then you need to login to your Microsoft account. You can use the Office app anytime by using the valid login credentials. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the procedure to fix the issue Unable To Login Office App Using Work/School Account.
Unable Login Office App Using Work School Account
Methods to Fix Unable To Login Office App Using Work/School Account – office.com/setup:
Method 1 – Try to Delete the Office Profile and Login details:
- If you are unable to login to an Office App using Work or school account then,
- First of all, you need to try to delete the Office profile.
- Open your web browser and then visit office.com/setup and then log in to your account.
- Furthermore, select your profile which you wish to remove and then remove the profile and the login details related to that profile.
- After that, try to log in again to an Office app to check whether the error is fixed or not.
- In case you found the same error then contact Office support or visit office.com/setup for help.
Method 2 – Try to Enable Modern Authentication:
- In case you are using the newer version of the Office product then only you will be able to enable the modern authentication.
- You can use your Windows devices to permit Modern Authentication for Office 2013 or newer version.
- Wait until the process is finished then restart the device to save the changes you have made.
Method 3 – Password Configuration While Logging in:
- First of all, open your web browser and then visit office.com/setup.
- Furthermore, click on the Forgot password to change the password and then proceed further.
- After that, make all the required changes and then follow the instructions.
- Make sure you set the security questions for the further help.
Follow either of the methods mentioned above to Unable To Login Office App Using Work/School Account. For more help contact Office Support or visit office.com/setup.
FAQs – office.com/setup:
- office 2016 sign in not working
- can’t sign into office 365
- you can’t sign up here with a work or school email address
- office com account
- create work or school account
- configure user sign-in for office 2016
- please finish signing in with your work or school account one drive
- work or school account problem we need to fix
If you wish to fix these issues then you may contact Office Support for the further assistance. One of our experts will troubleshoot the issue and provide you the resolution for the error. For more details, you may contact Office Support by visiting office.com/setup.
#Unable Login Office App Using Work School Account #Office com setup
Hope you like the Article related to “Unable Login Office App Using Work School Account”!