Error code 30029-1011 – If you see the Error code 30029-1011 when installing Office on your Windows computer. Then you may need to restart your computer, remove that installation and reinstall the Office from the start. You can also try to remove the temporary file and then start the installation to check whether the error occurs or not.
Error code 30029-1011
To complete fix the issue with your Office installation so that the Error code 30029-1011 is removed from your device, follow these easy steps.
Step 1: Remove all the Temporary files from your Windows device
- Start by pressing Windows key + R on your Windows device.
- On the Run dialog box, type “temp” and hit the Enter key.
- The list of all temporary files will appear on your screen.
- Now select all these files and delete them.
Check whether this step was able to fix the Error code 30029-1011 and installation issue is gone. If not, then go to the next step.
Step 2: Restart your Computer
If the above step did not help you to fix the error then restart the Computer and uninstall & reinstall the Office on your computer.
- Firstly, close all the applications and tab on your computer.
- Click on the restart button to Restart your computer.
- Once the device starts back again, go to the uninstall step.
Step 3: Uninstall Office using Tool
You can either use this Office tool to uninstall Office or you can manually uninstall the MS Office from the device. The tool method is recommended because it is easy and reinstallation is easier.
- Open the web browser and download the Easy Uninstall tool.
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file to launch the tool.
- When you are prompted with the terms and conditions of the tool, simple click Agree.
- Otherwise, the tool will not work.
- When you see the Uninstallation successful screen, follow the prompt to restart your computer for the changes to take effect. Select Next.
Now the Office is uninstalled, when the computer turns back on, start the installation process.
Step 4: Reinstall Office
To reinstall office on your Windows device, follow these easy steps. These are actually the same steps you followed to install the Office on your device for the first time.
- Open the web browser and sign in to the Microsoft Account.
- Use your email address/username and password to sign in.
- Now go to the Install Office screen on your Microsoft Account.
- Select your Office product and click Install adjacent to that product.
- Also, select the processor(64-bit or 32-bit) version of your device to install the correct software.
- Once the download is finished, go to the next step to install the Office.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to run the installer.
- When the User Account Control prompts on your screen, click yes to give permission to the software to make changes to your device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until you see “You’re all set! An office is installed now”.
- The installation is successful.
- To activate the Office on your computer, launch any Office application like Word.
- Accept the term and condition when you open the Office App.
- When Microsoft Office Activation Wizard appears, choose the option “I want to Activate the Software over the Internet”.
- Click Next, when the activation is done, close the Wizard.
You have successfully installed the MS Office on your Computer without any error.
Still getting Error code 30029-1011?
After following the above method, step-by-step the Error code 30029-1011 is still not fixed. You need someone with advanced technical knowledge to fix the issue completely. Some similar issues are.
- 30029-1011 Error language pack
- Office installation error code 30029 1011
- Error code 30029-1015
- 30029-1011 proofing tools
- Skype for business error code 30029 1011
- Error code 0 1011 0
- Error code 30029 29
We provide technical Office Support to our customer for all the mentioned errors and more. Call us anytime, our services are 24/7 available.