Error 0x8A010101 activating Office 2011 Mac – The Microsoft Office is also available for the Mac users. The Mac users can also experience a great many features of the Office just like the Windows users. While using the Office on your Mac device, you stumble upon an issue when activating the Office 2011 on your device.
Error 0x8A010101 activating Office 2011 Mac
One of the common error is Error 0x8A010101 when activating Office 2011 for Mac. To troubleshoot this error, follow these steps depending on the error you are getting.
Issue: “Invalid product key” error when activating Office for Mac 2011
To fix the Error 0x8A010101 that displays error along with the Invalid Product Key, you must try these troubleshooting steps to fix the error.
- Sign in to your Microsoft Account, check whether the Office is Activated or not. If not then Activate it using the Product Key.
- Carefully type or enter your Product key to and then click on Activate Button.
- Check if there is an update available for the Office you are using on your Mac device. Install the updates if available.
- Remove previous Office files from your system to free the process and memory.
- If none of the above troubleshooting steps works, try the uninstall and reinstall method to fix this Error 0x8A010101 for Mac device.
Issue: Error 0x8a010101 when activating Office for Mac 2011
This error is generally listed shown to the user as:
Sorry, there is a problem while trying to connect to your account. (Error code:0x8a010101)
The first thing to try is to check whether there is an update available for the Office. To check for updates, follow these steps:
- Open any application on your devices such as Word or Excel.
- Click on Help in that application.
- Then go to Check for Updates and click on Check for Updates button.
- Depending on your internet speed, it may take a while to get available to get the available updates for you.
Once you get the list of available updates, you need to install these updates manually on your device.
- Simply, click on the Install button adjacent to the list of updates.
- This may also take a while to install successfully.
- When the installation is done, restart the Mac device to finish the updates.
Call Office Support to Resolve Error 0x8A010101
When none of the above-mentioned steps work for you to fix the Error 0x8A010101, then you need technical assistance. We can provide you with technical assistance and help you fix a number of problems including:
- Unable to activate Office 2016 Mac
- Can’t Activate Office 2016
- Activate Office to create and edit Mac
- Installed Office 2016 can’t find it Mac
- Error Code 0x80004005 Mac
- An unknown error has occurred. The error code is: 0x80004005
If you need help with any of the above-listed error then call us now at the toll-free number. Get instant help from one of our skilled technicians. Our services are 24/7 available, you can call us anytime to fix your error with Microsoft Office.
Hope you like the Article related to “Error 0x8A010101 activating Office 2011 Mac”!