Troubleshoot Media Driver Missing Error – The media driver missing error can be caused due to missing DVD, CD or Flash Drive while upgrading or installing the operating system. In order to Troubleshoot Media Driver Missing Error, you may need to find the root cause of the error first. Here in this article, we will be discussing the step-by-step process to Troubleshoot Media Driver Missing Error.
How to Troubleshoot Media Driver Missing Error?
Methods to Troubleshoot Media Driver Missing Error – office.com/setup:
Method 1 – Explore the BIOS Settings:
- The BIOS settings can be managed by the users.
- In order to do that go to the BIOS settings.
- Now, make sure in the BIOS, the USB 3.0 settings set to Auto.
- Furthermore, ensure that the Legacy USB and Legacy BIOS settings both are disabled.
Method 2 – Try to Switch USB Drive Port:
- Click Close or Cancel, when you received the error.
- In addition, you need to remove the USB drive from the system.
- Now, attach the USB drive to another port to restart the installation process.
If the above method does not help you to fix the issue then you may need to contact Office Support for help. You may also visit office.com/setup for the further troubleshooting steps.
Method 3 – Installation Media Repairing:
- First of all, insert the CD/DVD drive into the CD/DVD ROM of your system.
- Now, right click on the drive icon.
- Furthermore, select Properties option from the list.
- Compare the size of your installation media from the official website of Microsoft.
- The size may differ due to the latest updates.
- In addition, you can download the latest driver.
- After that, create another media installation.
- Make sure you use the high-quality media brand.
- After that, you need to enter your product key to install the driver on your system.
- The product key can not be used multiple times as it depends on your subscription of the Office product.
You can use the product key to install your version of the product on your system. In case you find it difficult to install the product using the same product key then you may need to purchase another one. Also, you may visit us at office.com/setup or contact Office Support for the further help and advanced troubleshooting.
FAQs – office.com/setup:
- A media driver your computer needs is missing error encountered when installing
- Error: Office 365 setup download failed
- a media driver your computer needs is missing windows 10 DVD
- How to fix the boot camp media driver missing error
- A media driver your computer needs is missing windows 10 USB
- Issues with the office.com/setup login
- A media driver your computer needs is missing server 2012
- Error: media creation tool missing driver
- A media driver your computer needs is missing server 2016
- How to fix error with media driver download
- www.office.com/setup and follow the on-screen instructions
- setup.office.com legit not installing
- Unable to download office.com/setup home and student 2016
- Issues with the Microsoft Office setup download
- office.com/myaccount product key not working
If you wish to fix these issues then you may visit us at office.com/setup. Also, you can contact our technical support team by using the toll-free Office Support number. Office Support executives will help you to fix the issues and guide to with the troubleshooting steps. Call Office Support for help.